The Soleil cotton camisole (shell, tank, top) is knitting up quickly. I have finished the lace border and have begun the body.
Since I am long-waisted, I followed the recommendation of many other knitters at Ravelry and added an extra iteration of the lace pattern. (I like lace anyway, so more is good!) I also measured another top of acceptable length. Yes, the extra inch of pattern should put this one in the same ballpark. I was wondering if it was going to to be wide enough, but the directions call for increasing by 20 stitches right after the lace is completed. I get it, the lace is supposed to hug a little extra. It will show off the pattern better that way! I’m still mildly concerned about the size, but not enough to stop, ha ha!